Ambassador Spotlight - Megan
Congratulations to Megan, our Ambassador of the Month! Megan is experiencing a rare form of cancer and is considered a miracle child after her body had a severe reaction to one of her cancer treatments. Megan is smart, bright, and faces her health challenge with courage and a smile, inspiring all who meet her!
1. Tell us about yourself (favorite color, school activity and/or hobbies...)
“My favorite color is pink; my favorite subject is Spanish and my favorite hobbies include dancing, playing the violin, and bike riding."
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"I want to be a speech pathologist."
3. What 3 words best describe you?
"Optimistic, kind, blessed."
4. If you had to give "words of wisdom" to other kids, what would it be?
"My words of wisdom to other kids would be 'it gets better' - keep your faith, stay strong and cherish every moment."
5. What did you like about Wigs 4 Kids?
"I liked that Maggie really listened to what I wanted and genuinely cares about my well-being."